JAMA is a professional society that was created by merging two innovative ideas into one promising vision: to create programs that will support and upgrade the level of Jordanian CFOs and Accountants to meet international professional standards, and to find a partner for IMA in Jordan.
We believe in building a
professional society in Jordan that would support accountants and finance
managers by focusing on the ingredients of becoming successful financial
leaders such as:
- Acquiring the necessary technical knowledge to help support the decision making process.
- Developing capabilities that become the tools required to carry on day-to-day duties.
- Building upon soft skills such as leadership, communication, persuasion, and time management which are essential factors for becoming business partners.
- Keeping up-to-date with information and discussing openly such information to help in creating a better understanding of the business world and learn from such case studies.
- Maintaining professional relationships that can provide support and advice through open communication.
JAMA is looking for
partners’ commitment to working together in serving the professional society
and who are willing to make a radical change, so that the accounting profession
is moved forward.
Henry Ford once said:
“Coming together is a beginning, keeping together is progress, working together
We volunteer our effort and time to make quality knowledge
affordable to all our members.Today, we have more than 100 committed members who are “working together”
to make a change in the accounting society.
Jamal Abdul Jalil,CPA
IMA Online Communities
Please note: These are the only official IMA groups, managed by IMA Communications.
*IMA is not responsible for the opinions and information posted on this site by others. To ensure the best possible experience for all community members, IMA prohibits postings that are defamatory, abusive, offensive or illegal in nature, or that jeopardize confidentiality of CMA exam content. IMA reserves the right to remove posts that violate the above policy and terminate subscribers from this group.